PHOTO: Amanda Holden’s Britain’s Got Talent dress triggers 200 complaints to TV watchdog. The Times
Britain’s Got Talent and Heart Radio star Amanda Holden has not one but two stunning homes that she shares with her husband Chris Hughes and their daughters Lexi and Hollie.
Their Surrey house, which is their main base, is fairly modern with bold, colourful interiors, a tropical garden and a home bar, while their Cotswolds holiday home is packed with rustic charm.
While they’re both beautifully put together, Amanda has previously revealed that it is important that their London property doesn’t feel like “a show home”. Speaking to House Beautiful, the mum-of-two said: “We have two little girls and don’t want them feeling that they’re treading on eggshells.” Luckily for her fans, Amanda has posted several photos and videos from inside. Take a tour…
READ MORE VIA HELLO
- Top Remuera real estate agent won’t get vaccinated, wear mask
- THE KING: Aussie residential real estate agent does $120m of sales in just two weeks
- Barfoot & Thompson Auckland house sales plummet by 41%
- AUSTRALIA: Is this the biggest property scam ever? | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- Ed Sheeran reveals where he wants to live in NZ | WATCH
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- HOUSING CRISIS: ‘Level and trajectory’ of house prices creating risks for recent buyers
- The great New Zealand ‘Property Boom’ is OVER!
- The battle over America’s most expensive home