PHOTO: David and Victoria Beckham’s have a new penthouse in this extavagent Miami tower. Picture: Mansion Global Source: Supplied
Power couple David and Victoria Beckham have added another jaw-dropping property to their vast portfolio.
The former England ace and Spice Girl star have scored a luxury full-floor penthouse in a sought-after Miami tower designed by the late Zaha Hadid in downtown Miami, for a staggering $AU 39.8 million (£20 million).
The living area boasts floor to ceiling views. Source: Supplied
The acquisition was agreed some months ago and formally closed this week, according to a release from the developers, according to Mansion Global.
“With the launch of Inter Miami CF (Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami), David and his team are spending significant amounts of time in Miami,” a spokesman for David Beckham said.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL
TOP VIEWED STORIES & PAGES
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reportedly bought Mel Gibson’s mansion in Malibu
- Burger King in Receivership
- Nadia Lim and husband have gone ‘back to the land’ in rural South Island
- ‘It’s way worse than the Great Depression,’ says KPMG economist | WATCH
- 28 real estate ads that are so bad they’re good
- The $3.5 million underground bunkers where the rich hide out from the end of the world, and coronavirus
- Our Latest Thoughts On Property | Updated – April, 2020
- How a Mitre 10 franchise defrauded one of its building contractors
- Relief for renters: Huge $440million package to be announced | AUSTRALIA
- ASB asking business owners to put homes on line for loans