- Stonewood Homes’ new owners claim they are on track to finish 184 homes in September, but have only completed 18 so far.
The Christchurch housing business went into liquidation in April, leaving 184 homes in construction limbo, before it was purchased by Inno Capital.
Director Clint Webber said 18 homes had been finished so far and another 13 would be done by the end of the month – leaving two months for the remaining 153 to be finished.
Some people had been upset with early hold-ups, which were due to the sheer volume of projects the company had to pick up, he said.
* September deadline for 196 unfinished Stonewood homes in Canterbury
* Reappointed chief executive Warwick Isaacs breaks silence on Stonewood Homes
* Stonewood Homes franchisor, Stonewood Christchurch in receivership
* Stonewood Homes in ‘final stages’ of reinvestment
* Stonewood doubles warranty for homes