PHOTO: Emma Stone
- Stone, 33, sold the home for $200K over its original listing price
- The Malibu house was only on the market for a month before selling
- She purchased the oceanfront property for $3.25 million in 2018
- The home spans around 1,800 sq. feet over 3.2 acres of property in the luxe Southern California area
- It includes exquisite views of the Los Angeles cityscape, Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island
- Stone also owns houses in Los Angeles and Austin, Texas, as well as an apartment in Manhattan
Emma Stone earned more than her asking price after selling off her gorgeous Malibu ranch home for an impressive $4.4 million, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The 33-year-old Oscar winner had originally put the home on the market with an asking price of $4.2 million, but the final offer came in significantly higher after five bidders reportedly pursued the property.
Stone first purchased the house in 2018, a year after she won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in the hit musical La La Land.
Sold! Emma Stone sold her three-bedroom Malibu home with 1,800 square feet for $4.4 million to an unnamed buyer, according to the Wall Street Journal
So far, the identity of the successful buyer hasn’t been revealed.
‘This is a prime example of a category that is so in demand,’ Sotheby’s International Realty listing agent Eric Lavey told the outlet.
He was referring to the home’s prime location atop a bluff in Malibu, with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean from most of its rooms.
‘Where, under $5 million, can you get an experience like this? Good luck, it’s not happening,’ he added.
The eventual buyer was represented in the transaction by Rochelle Maize of Nourmand & Associates.
That was fast: Stone had a swift sale, as the deal closed just a month after the Malibu house went on the market. She earned about $200,000 over the original list price; seen in May in New York City
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL