PHOTO: The Hollywood Reporter. George Clooney, Julia Roberts to Star in ‘Ticket to Paradise’
Julia Roberts will undergo her 14 days of mandatory quarantine in luxury after she touched down in Sydney on Saturday night.
Daily Mail Australia can reveal the 53-year-old Hollywood superstar is living at the former rental home of Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch on Sydney’s prestigious Coolong Road in Vaucluse.
The elegant 4100-square-metre four-bedroom mansion has been described as a Heritage-listed large traditional style Gentleman’s Residence and comes with a swimming pool and cabana.
A swimming pool, Sydney Harbour views and a $56.9million price tag: Inside the luxury four-bedroom Vaucluse mansion (pictured) Julia Roberts is staying at ahead of filming in Australia
Luxury: Daily Mail Australia can reveal the 53-year-old Hollywood superstar (pictured) is living at the former rental home of Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch on Sydney’s prestigious Coolong Road
It has an exclusive waterfront position with private access to a sandy beach, jetty and boatshed and offers northern harbour views.
Hollywood royalty! Julia’s arrival in Down Under comes after her co-star George landed in Sydney with his wife Amal, 43, and their children – four-year-old twins Ella and Alexander – on Friday night. The Hollywood stars are in Australia to film romantic comedy, Ticket to Paradise
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL
- That’s one ‘ballsy’ real estate agent!
- Auckland real estate agent apologises for threatening to hike rates for vaccinated clients
- Angry venue owner calls dealings with Jacinda Adern ‘insulting’
- Bank teller used $2.4m she stole from a customer’s account to buy a house
- Abandoned land for sale
- Property Group’s reviews misleading
- Neighbours at Liz Hurley’s £6m 13-bed mansion are ‘furious’
- The biggest financial crash ever? – Robert Kiyosaki | It has begun
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- Emma Duncan | Anne Duncan Real Estate (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW – PODCAST)