PHOTO: In addition to Kim Kardashian’s numerous Hidden Hills properties, she also owns a pad in Palm Springs and another vacation home in a location will not disclose. LA TIMES
Last fall, it was revealed that Kim Kardashian would keep the San Fernando Valley Axel Vervoodt-designed home she, Kanye West, and their children shared following her divorce from the rapper. Now, the KKW beauty founder is putting more roots down in the Hidden Hills enclave. According to Dirt, the entertainer and entrepreneur just purchased a home adjacent to the Vervoordt-designed property for $6.3 million.
The four bedroom, three bathroom dwelling will certainly need some renovating before it lines up with Kardashian’s minimalist standards. Built in 1975 and owned by the same family since, the 4,239-square-foot home is more or less still aligned with ‘70s standards—the living room features mirrored walls, a green carpeted staircase, and a rather garish wrought-iron banister. It’s safe to assume the rest of the home is similarly dated, but only the living and dining rooms are on display in the listing photos. Much of the vegetation in the outdoor space seems dead, but with over an acre, there’s plenty of room to put to good use after a transformation.
READ MORE VIA AD
- Ex Ray White agent brings the world’s fastest growing real estate brand to NZ
- eXp real estate brand coming to New Zealand in 2022 | WATCH
- Real estate agents in legal fight over ‘humiliating’ all-staff email
- Abandoned land for sale
- ANZ hikes deposit requirements on new builds by 5%
- New Zealand property prices drop sharply, will Australia follow?
- Toy billionaire Anna Mowbray and Ali Williams’ secret weapon in new home build
- Big Lotto win turns sour: Auckland family caught up in house dispute
- Auckland agent on how real estate saved her life
- New Motel owners have been trading for MONTHS yet previous owners still haven’t been paid