The RBNZ Team lead by Adrian Orr was questioned in Parliament today, and we got more insight into the trajectory of rates, and the impact on households, with the debt servicing ratios set to rise higher than before the GFC!
There was a sharp intake of breath! In addition, there was a concession to the fact that if lending had been tighter, QE and money printing more controlled, then inflation would be lower. Is this the first time a Central Banker admitted this?
- Real Estate Agents: Who has the lowest and highest fees? WATCH
- No faking it: Rich Listers back for season two with a promise | WATCH
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- Cyclone Gabrielle: Tiny home solution proposed for displaced residents
- How much commission do AUSSIE real estate agents make?
- ‘THE IMMINENT END’: Horror house price plunge prediction | AUSTRALIA
- GOOD BUGGERS: Real estate office supplies free Wi-Fi to cyclone ravaged community
- Australian real estate agents dodgy tactics called out | WATCH
- Bayleys on growth path BUYS specialist residential real estate agency
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe