- Disgraced Maori leader Sir Ngatata Love is fighting to clear his name on the grounds his “disabled state” made him unfit to plead and stand trial.
Love is appealing his conviction and sentence in Court of Appeal after he was found guilty in September of obtaining property by deception.
* Sir Ngatata Love denied bail ahead of appeal of conviction and sentence
* Sir Ngatata Love sent to prison after showing ‘no sign of remorse’
* Sir Ngatata Love trial portrays him as criminal fraud, or duped friend
* Sir Ngatata Love should lose knighthood – Tenths Trust beneficiary call
* IRD struggle to find company tied to Sir Ngatata Love fraud, delaying liquidation
READ MORE VIA STUFF