- Robert Beecham, 65, punched the air in delight when the Camden council approved his lavish megabasement plans
- The extension to his £15million Primrose Hill mansion will be 200ft long – the equivalent of seven London buses
- It will include a bar, gym, pool, jacuzzi, cinema, Roman-style tepidarium, salt grotto and a room to store cigars
- Mr Beecham made his fortune selling Star Wars merchandise after receiving a product licence to do so in the 1970s
- See the latest news from London at www.dailymail.co.uk/london
The redevelopment of the £15million mansion includes the huge 200ft-long basement, the length of seven London buses.