- Stonewood Homes has hit back at claims the company failed to contact an elderly Blenheim couple about work happening on their home.
Connie McTavish, 82, and George McTavish, 83, signed a contract with the Stonewood Homes master franchise, Stonewood Homes NZ Ltd, in October last year.
After the company went into receivership, on February 22, their daughter Fiona Fenwick tried to contact the company to find out what effect the receivership would have on their build.
Fenwick said last week there was no contact from the company, a position disputed by new Stonewood Homes director Clint Webber.
* Stonewood Homes franchisor, Stonewood Christchurch in receivership
* Stonewood Homes new owners cut ties with founder Brent Mettrick
* New Stonewood Homes owners to complete unfinished houses, 80 more on the books
* Blenheim couple caught in Stonewood ‘limbo’ as work stops on dream house