PHOTO: NIDD REALTY The character four-bedroom villa in the steepest street in the world is ripe for renovation.
Just 24 hours ago Baldwin Street in Dunedin was reconfirmed as the steepest street in the world – the title has been restored.
Ffordd Pen Llech in Harlech, Wales took over the record in June last year. But on Wednesday, April 8 Guinness World Records reversed its decision, saying its measuring method was wrong, and the decision to reinstate was reached after an “extensive review” of an appeal, brought by representatives of Baldwin Street.
Now, there’s a chance to be one of those residents. A character, four-bedroom villa at 19 Baldwin Street has come onto the market.
READ MORE VIA STUFF
TOP VIEWED STORIES & PAGES
- NO NEED FOR PROPERTY PANIC: SEVEN WAYS KIWIS CAN MANAGE THEIR HOLDINGS THROUGH THE LOCKDOWN AND DOWNTURN
- How 17,000 Australians plan to stop paying rent THIS MONTH – and there’s nothing landlords can do about it
- Real estate agents ‘abused’ as coronavirus rent-strike grows | AUSTRALIA
- Will the New Zealand Housing Market Crash in 2020?
- Cafes say landlords putting pressure on