Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar.
est March 1, 2015
At Property Noise New Zealand we are all about giving back to the community.
No one has more property news and real estate news….
One of the great privileges of running a small business is being able to give generously to community organizations and charitable causes that matter to us.
We have a particular focus on supporting children’s/young adults sports teams – because we are sports nuts but also we are big believers in team sport’s ability to provide the next generation of New Zealanders the following:
When our kids take part in team sports they develop:
- friendship and camaraderie
- cooperation and teamwork skills
- leadership skills
- appreciation of different abilities
- respect for team mates/ opponents/officials
- a sense of belonging/team membership
- social interaction skills
- physical skills
- self-esteem and self concept
- team goal-setting skills
- self-discipline, patience and persistence
- resilience through sharing positive and negative experiences.
CLICK HERE: www.collegeoldboys.nz
College Old Boys Junior Rugby – Palmerston North
(2017 Billboard Design & Warm Up Jackets & Website development)
First XV St Bernards College – Lower Hutt
(2016: Jersey Sponsorship)