PHOTO: Kieran Read
|One of New Zealand’s largest independently owned residential construction companies, Wolfbrook Property Group, can announce that former All Black captain Kieran Read is to be their brand Ambassador.
|Wolfbrook Property Group has been building new homes across New Zealand since 2020 and in that time more than 500 Kiwis have purchased or moved into one of their properties.
Wolfbrook Property Group CEO, Guy Randall says the business has been built on a strong set of values including dependability, high performance and hard work, very similar to Kieran’s own philosophy and perspective
“We are delighted that Kieran has agreed to align himself with our business. Kieran is a well-respected New Zealander that has represented his country at the highest levels and for him to choose an association with Wolfbrook Property Group is something we don’t take lightly,” said Randall.
Read played for New Zealand from 2008 to 2019. He is one of the most-capped players of all time, and the third-most-capped All Black in history, having played 128 tests, scoring 26 international tries. Read captained New Zealand 52 times. He was the IRB Player of the Year in 2013 and a key member of New Zealand’s 2011 and 2015 World Cup-winning teams, becoming one of only 20 players to have won multiple Rugby World Cups.
Kieran Read says he understands the importance of hard work and reliability.
- EX – Superstar real estate agent JAILED
- Prominent Aussie real estate agent stabs a woman
- NBR rich list 2022
- Why glamorous mother-of-two had to change her name and move house
- New kiwi Property TV Show: RICH LISTERS
- Give that man a beer: Owning 51 properties by the age of 26
- Who is Matthew Brian Ramsay? Prominent real estate agent accused of stabbing best friend’s wife | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- Hotelier reveals the seven things you should never do in a hotel room | WATCH
- Marcus Lush – the proud owner of a “Gorse Farm”