- The future in New Zealand for runaway fraud accused Christopher Heaps is looking increasingly bleak.
The 28-year-old is bankrupt, his real estate licence is about to expire and the number of complaints to police about his precious metal trading business, Kiwi Bullion, have doubled.
Heaps, who has drug and firearms convictions, skipped the country recently leaving behind a swathe of angry customers owed more than $150,000.
* Police investigate real estate agent Christopher Michael Heaps’ business Kiwi Bullion
* Real estate agent and bullion dealer Christopher Michael Heaps took $20k from couple then skipped NZ
* Real estate agent Christopher Heaps’ employer knew about his criminal past
* Fraud accused Christopher Michael Heaps faces second stint as a bankrupt