PHOTO: The Real Deal – New York
Amir R. Korangy (born November 21, 1973) is an Iranian-American publisher and film producer, who founded the business magazine, The Real Deal, about real estate and finance news.
The Real Deal was founded in 2003 and is based in New York, United States.
The Real Deal is the premier real-estate news outlet in the US, reaching millions of professionals daily through digital, print, social media and events. Readers turn to us for breaking news, market intelligence, custom research, proprietary rankings, deal analysis, profiles, trends and much more.
READ MORE VIA THE REAL DEAL
- Shane Warne’s $5m unfinished mega FAMILY mansion
- Another housing boom? Real estate agent warns Kiwis returning en masse could reignite property market
- Rich-list split among magnificent multi million-dollar real estate
- Warnie’s last moments – Samujana Villa resort | WATCH
- Shane Warne leaves behind a HUGE fortune | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- Masseuse who visited Shane Warne’s villa speaks out | WATCH
- Thai police examine luxury villa where Shane Warne died | WATCH
- New Zealand is crowned the 6th least affordable country to buy property in the world
- New Zealand named in top 10 most expensive countries to buy a house in