PHOTO: 10 Pinnacle Place, Queenstown
Known as Stelvio, after the Italian mountain pass and ski course, the 880m³ Queenstown Hill home is on the market for $35 million.
Agent Hamish Walker said the property at 10 Pinnacle Place – within a gated community of 11 properties – was a one of a kind, offering “the ultimate in living and entertaining”.
It was listed on Monday and had already attracted interest from buyers in Auckland, eastern Australia, Singapore and expats in other parts of the world, he said.
It is owned by company Stelvio 1234 Limited.
The sole director and shareholder is Karl Storm Jameson, an Australian businessman listed on LinkedIn as the co-founder of Coffeesup, and the Jameson group of companies.
In New Zealand he is associated with several companies with property interests in the Queenstown area.
Walker declined to comment on the owner but said they lived at the property most of the year and rented it out as a holiday home for $30,000 a night at other times.
Architecturally iconic with mesmerizing views, this home provides the pinnacle of exclusive luxury overlooking Lake Whakatipu. Set over three levels, and artistically furnished to the highest standards, as you make your way into the abode it becomes clear why a Bitcoin billionaire, soccer superstar, and one of the world’s most talented, Grammy and Oscar-winning singer/songwriters chose to take their holidays here.
An easy stroll to the city centre, this property is truly a once-in-a-lifetime find located in a gated community of only 11 high net worth individuals where privacy and security are paramount. This home is suited to those seeking the epitome of entertainment and luxury Queenstown lifestyle. This property also backs onto a nature reserve ensuring privacy and solitude for the owner.
Images: Premium Real Estate
- Companies linked to ‘property queen’ go into liquidation
- Real estate agent’s brilliant reply to ‘sleazy customer’
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- House prices falling across the country except for one jewel of a spot | CoreLogic NZ
- Auckland beauty queen now a TOP real estate agent
- Have KIWI real estate agents become more trustworthy?
- Disgraced real estate agent appeals against prison sentence
- Homeowners told not to panic
- Abandoned land for sale
- Rich Listers family duo ‘We’re hot property’