PHOTO: Mary Fitzgerald
Mary Fitzgerald has teased fans with secrets about the brand-new series of Selling Sunset ahead of its return….
The hit Netflix show follows the lives of a team of gorgeous, savvy real estate agents at The Oppenheim Group, who sell luxury properties to the super rich and famous in sunny Los Angeles.
Taking to her Instagram Stories, Mary took part in a Q&A, answering fans’ questions from whether she still gets on with co-star Christine Quinn, to what she really thinks about her good friend Chrishell Stause dating their boss and Mary’s ex-boyfriend Jason Oppenheim
One fan asked, “Are you friends with Christine?” to which Mary replied: “I can’t give too much away, but will say we aren’t as close as we used to be… Gonna have to watch S4 & S5 to see why!”
From Mary’s newfound assertiveness to Christine’s quick wit and sharp tongue which can be as sharp as her trademark Louboutin’s, we can only imagine what’s in store for these fan favourites
There’s still hope for peace and catching a glimpse of a new diamond though! When fans asked Mary how her husband Romain Bonnet, who is 13 years junior but no pushover, was feeling since some co-stars queried how happy Mary could be with a moissanite (not diamond) gemstone engagement ring, Mary replied breezily.
Mary opened up about her and Christine’s friendship
READ MORE VIA HELLO
- Abandoned land for sale
- New real estate franchise enjoys massive growth
- Grand Designs New Zealand | Medieval Castle – WATCH
- Australia’s Olympic heroes set for massive payday thanks to billionaire property tycoon
- ‘This time is different’: The outlook for house prices post COVID-19 restrictions
- Billionaire files plans to build luxury lodge
- How rich is Kim Kardashian?
- Seasoned real estate developer & Upper Hutt saviour Malcolm Gillies – is at it again
- Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom’s mansion house tour | WATCH
- Tighter LVRs proposed to reduce risky mortgage lending | RESERVE BANK