PHOTO: Neil Finn performing with Fleetwood Mac in Sydney in 2019. Source: News Corp Australia
After a year long world tour with his new band Fleetwood Mac, Kiwi superstar Neil Finn looks to have made a permanent move with the purchase of a new LA base.
Kiwi superstar Neil Finn and wife Sharon have paid $6.7 million for a 98-year-old home in the up-market LA neighbourhood of Los Feliz as the musician looks to continue his new role in the legendary rock band Fleetwood Mac.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the Finns bought the four-bedroom, five-bathroom home from comedy writer Tom Long, best known for his work on The Simpsons and The Late Show with David Letterman.
It’s the second home the couple has bought in celebrity-friendly Los Feliz – they paid $2.7 million for a cottage there in 2018, the year Finn joined Fleetwood Mac.
The house is described as a ‘Hamptons-style stunner’. Source: Supplied
It was once owned by Suits star Katherine Heigl. Source: Supplied
READ MORE VIA NEWS.COM.AU
TOP VIEWED STORIES & PAGES
- Burger King in Receivership
- Nadia Lim and husband have gone ‘back to the land’ in rural South Island
- Government gives small and medium-sized businesses a boost
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reportedly bought Mel Gibson’s mansion in Malibu
- The $3.5 million underground bunkers where the rich hide out from the end of the world, and coronavirus
- Our Latest Thoughts On Property | Updated – April, 2020
- Married At First Sight’s Ivan Sarakula returns to work as a real estate agent | AUSTRALIA
- Rent relief for businesses
- How a Mitre 10 franchise defrauded one of its building contractors
- 28 real estate ads that are so bad they’re good