PHOTO: Nude Gardening Day – May 2, 2020
Gardening has undoubtedly enjoyed a boom since the lockdown, and by all accounts, there are now many new gardeners in New Zealand, who may (or may not) be happy to learn that May 2 this year is World Naked Gardening Day.
For all these new gardeners who may not know the etiquette of this day, we run through the basics.
First of all, remember we are still in Alert Level 3, so you must commemorate the day in your own garden.
What to do after taking off all your clothes? The experts at NZ Gardener magazine (who will not, they want you to know, be celebrating the day) have come up with a few gardening tasks that may help you stay warm and safe while naked in your garden.
READ MORE VIA STUFF
TOP VIEWED STORIES & PAGES
- Easier home loans
- Coronavirus: IR makes it easier to reimburse work-from-home expenses
- Abandoned land for sale
- Mortgage Broker Richard Pusey’s eight-month reign | AUSTRALIA
- More Overseas People Selling Than Buying Homes
- What will the real estate industry look like in 2021?
- Take a tour of Michael Jordan’s house in Chicago – that’s still on the market after 8 years
- Our Latest Thoughts On Property | Updated – April, 2020
- New Zealanders Award Harcourts Most Trusted Real Estate Brand For The Eighth Year In A Row
- How Scrapping LVRs Will Change The Market