PHOTO: The new road will join up with the recently opened Peka Peka to Ōtaki expressway. Photo / Mark Coote
The Ōtaki to North of Levin (Ō2NL) Expressway is a Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency (WKNZTA) project. The existing State Highway network through Horowhenua has some of New Zealand’s most dangerous roads – 49 deaths and serious injuries occurred in the five years to 2017
Construction of the Ōtaki to North of Levin highway is on track to start in 2025
Almost $80 million has been spent acquiring properties to make way for one of the country’s most expensive motorways.
The Ōtaki to north of Levin road, including a shared walking and cycling path.
READ MORE VIA NZHERALD
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- Real estate industry LEGEND will be sadly missed
- Real estate agent acted recklessly hugging and kissing a buyer
- Real estate agent’s inspection nightmare
- Where have all the property buyers gone?
- ‘SERIOUS TROUBLE’: Huge mortgage change coming for Aussies
- Grand Designs New Zealand | Medieval Castle – WATCH
- Farmer writes massive ‘end of an error’ sign in paddock after Ardern resigns
- A HUTT boy set to become NZ’s next Prime Minister
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe