PHOTO: Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern
Her Point Chevalier home has an updated CV of $1,120,000, up from $770,000 in 2014.
The land value increased $360,000 in those three years – now at $960,000 with improvements worth $160,000.
The home Lorde bought at the tender age of 18 has increased by nearly $1m since its last valuation. Ella Yelich-O’Connor’s Herne Bay villa is now worth $2.85m – the land alone is worth $1.9m. In 2014, the property was valued at $1.9m.
READ MORE VIA STUFF
- Abandoned land for sale
- Auckland women ‘ripped off’ by Bookabach host
- There is a risk of a new real estate bubble in New Zealand – NEW REPORT
- Shane Cortese starts new auction role
- Lockdown sees plenty of real estate activity
- The TOP Real Estate Instagram Influencers to follow
- Auckland carpenter’s YouTube videos go global | WATCH
- Property market slowdown continues – but what effect will Level 4 lockdown have? | CoreLogic NZ