PHOTO: Sir Ron Brierley
According to STUFF charges of possessing child abuse material against Kiwi corporate raider Sir Ron Brierley relate to more than 200,000 images and 512 videos, senior police sources have reportedly told the Sydney Morning Herald.
The investigation into Brierley, which led to him reportedly being charged with six counts of possessing child abuse material on Tuesday, was sparked by an anonymous tip-off, the Herald was told.
Australian media are reporting that Brierley, whose net worth is $220 million, has been arrested and charged with possession of child exploitation images.
New South Wales Police would not confirm that an 82-year-old man arrested at Sydney Airport was Brierley.
- Missing apostrophe in Facebook post lands real estate agent in legal hot water
- Abandoned land for sale
- How much do real estate agents make? | USA
- Australian real estate agent may have to pay tens of thousands in a defamation claim
- Real estate agent numbers spike
- Chemist Warehouse owner drops $43MILLION on sprawling trophy home
- What can NZ do to cool off its property market?
- Can Evergrande’s founder save his real estate empire?
- How KFC car park deal brought down rising real estate star | AUSTRALIA
- Former Rugby league star and real estate agent pleads guilty in meth importation case