PHOTO: Dua Lipa. MUSICAL MUNDIAL
According to STUFF British pop star Dua Lipa caught a private boat to Waiheke Island and stayed at Mudbrick Vineyard sipping wine and grazing on oysters till close.
The 27-year-old singer flew in this week for back-to-back New Zealand shows at kicking off on Wednesday night.
Mudbrick got a call from Lipa’s management on Monday, requesting a private long lunch for the following day.
On Tuesday afternoon she spent four or five hours enjoying a wine tasting and grazing the menu, operations manager Oscar Jones told Stuff.
“She was really friendly, they were just enjoying the privacy and enjoying the time away. They sat there till we closed,” Jones said.
“They’d been recommended us,” he said. “We’ve had Taylor Swift twice, we’ve had Khalid, the list goes on … we have a nice private area for them.
“She was the most genuine, nice person, and she was really dressed up,” Jones laughed.
“It was a beautiful day, they took in the sunset.”
Lipa shared a slide show of photos and a video of her island getaway to her 87.4m Instagram followers, captioned: “perfect day on Waiheke Island,”
“Auckland I’m so excited to see you tomorrow night for our back to back shows as the #FutureNostalgiaTour continues,” Lipa wrote.
The Don’t Stop Now singer was dressed in a striking fringed cardigan and matching flared pants by Proenza Schouler. She held a mini Givenchy bag and wore sunnies by Australian brand, Lu Goldie.
- Jacinda Ardern responds to quitting, moving to New Plymouth
- Rich-list split among magnificent multi million-dollar real estate
- Real estate agent wins nightmare legal fight
- Real estate guru has blindsided Australia’s #1 real estate group
- Aussies poke fun at the eye-watering price a real estate agent is asking
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- The Block Australia star dies
- 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents | NOW LIVE
- Abandoned land for sale
- Struggling to pay the mortgage? Why you don’t need to shower!