PHOTO: Wolf of Wall Street.
Designed to resemble a French château, the Wolf of Wall Street mansion features a ten-stall stable for your horses and a four-car garage for your horse…power.
Remember the amazing mansion featured in the Oscar-nominated movie ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’?
It’s for sale for $10 million and that, all things considered, is actually a reasonable price.
Located about 25 miles from the Belmont Racetrack in New York State, the 4.95-acre equestrian estate also includes a wine cellar, a saltwater pool and a ten-stall stable.
Inside the mansion, you’ll find six bedrooms, seven full bathrooms and even an oval office.
But the best part is the basement, which features a fully-equipped gym, a games room, and a hot tub room.
This impressive mansion was used as a filming location for the 2013 Hollywood Blockbuster ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’.
In the flick directed by Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio plays ex-convict turned motivational speaker Jordan Belfort.
As the story progresses, DiCaprio’s character becomes increasingly wealthy and starts splashing out cash.
Several scenes were filmed inside the property, including the iconic bedroom scene with Margot Robbie and the scene where Belfort drives back home after wrecking his white Lamborghini Countach.
READ MORE VIA SUPER CAR BLONDIE
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe
- Real Estate brands battle it out over salesperson
- How rich is the UK royal family? | WATCH
- Duncan Garner is divorced, lives with his mother and recently had to sleep in his car
- Homeowner’s brutal swipe at real estate agents as he attempts to make history with Private Sale | WATCH
- Waiheke property developer wants out
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- A HUTT boy set to become NZ’s next Prime Minister
- Why Charles is now new King of UK real estate | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale