PHOTO: Grace Glover with her prize and representatives of the campaign. Supplied
Tauranga’s newest resident now has a $500,000 start on the property ladder.
Grace Glover is moving to the city this week to start a new job at an insurance company.
She lost her job as a tour guide as a result of Covid.
WE DON’T ROAST OUR BEANS UNTIL WE HAVE YOUR ORDER
And now, thanks to the Long White Win a Bach campaign from Asahi Beverages, Grace’s bach dream is now a reality, with her name randomly chosen in an Instagram competition, which saw her entering a post a day for 120 consecutive days of her having fun with friends.
Grace, initially from Auckland, has chosen to relocate to Tauranga and will start a new job at a local branch of an insurance company this week.
“I love Tauranga, I wanted to be there because I love the beach, but also because the area is well-known for its horticulture so I am really looking forward to gardening and getting outside,” she says.
READ MORE VIA SUN LIVE
- Abandoned land for sale
- NBR List: The top Kiwi wealth creators of 2021
- No fall in house prices until interest rates go up – economist
- REINZ & Tony Alexander Real Estate Survey: Wait and see for many
- Bill and Melinda Gates divorce after 27 years of marriage | MASSIVE Property Portfolio SPLIT
- Mana Lodge, former residence of Sir Paul Holmes – still for sale | WATCH
- House prices continue to rise, but signs market slowdown may be on the way | WATCH
- Government tax changes having ‘huge’ impact on investors – real estate agents
- Housing crisis: No sign yet landlords are quitting housing market like they threatened
- Buying a house in Auckland? Hilarious TikTok sums up buyers frustrations | WATCH