PHOTO: Auckland Council Area. Local Councils NZ
According to the NZHERALD Aucklanders are set to wait even longer to find out their home’s new council valuation after the local government body again delayed citywide revaluations because of Covid-19.
A source of fascination to property-mad Kiwis, Auckland Council CVs – formally known as capital values – can affect prices homes sell for as well as the rates bill, but will now not be released until December.
Council sends new CVs to home and property owners every three years, and the latest were originally due to have been released last year.
- Abandoned land for sale
- Auckland women ‘ripped off’ by Bookabach host
- There is a risk of a new real estate bubble in New Zealand – NEW REPORT
- Shane Cortese starts new auction role
- The TOP Real Estate Instagram Influencers to follow
- Property market slowdown continues – but what effect will Level 4 lockdown have? | CoreLogic NZ
- Lockdown sees plenty of real estate activity
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- Is now the best time to buy? Trends for house prices in New Zealand
- Auckland carpenter’s YouTube videos go global | WATCH