PHOTO: eXp Realty
What we know:
- All agents at eXp Realty receive an 80/20 commission split. This split caps at $16,000 gross commission paid into the company. When a real estate agent earns $80,000 in gross commissions in a single year, they will pay 20 percent of that to eXp Realty. That is a total of $16,000.
- EXp World Holdings posted its most profitable year in company history in 2020, on the back of a hot housing marketing and a boom in virtual work and events that propped up its virtual world subsidiary.
- kvCORE. At eXp Realty, all agents are given access to a massive lead generation platform called kvCORE (Formerly called Kunversion).
- eXp Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage that is replacing the traditional brick and mortar model of business with a cloud-based model. It has a fully immersive cloud-based office environment that offers its agents and brokers help and support on a 24×7 basis.
- Another way eXp Realty agents can participate in stock ownership is to opt-in to the “Agent Equity Program.” This program allows eXp Realty to withhold 5% of the commission from an agent’s transaction and purchase EXPI stock at a 10% discount.
- Real estate agent in hospital after riding accident
- TRAGIC NEWS for New Zealand’s first home buyers
- Abandoned land for sale
- Warning after Kiwi couple caught out by clause in new-build house contract
- Major NZ bank hikes interest rates ahead of OCR decision | WATCH
- Auckland real estate agent buys personalised ad from Rudy Giuliani | WATCH
- ‘We were conned’: Property management company | WATCH
- Shaun Johnson sells Aussie property as he heads home to the Warriors
- Don Ha | New Zealand’s very own Property Guru (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW – PODCAST)
- Bleak future for unvaccinated real estate agents | AUSTRALIA