PHOTO: Euro. Trip Advisor
According to STUFF Euro, once one of Auckland’s most talked about and popular restaurants, has fallen victim to the pandemic, its owner says.
Nourish Group, its owner, confirmed on Friday that Euro would close after 22 years.
Head chef Uelese Mua told Stuff staff had been told this week, but said he was unable to comment further.
He said they were still unsure what would happen to the restaurant’s staff.
Nourish Group owned 14 restaurants across New Zealand, including SOUL bar on the Auckland Viaduct.
- How KFC car park deal brought down rising real estate star | AUSTRALIA
- Wage subsidies: Real estate agents claim more than $1m during lockdown
- Abandoned land for sale
- Economists pick when the ‘turbo-charged’ New Zealand housing market will stall
- AUSTRALIA: Chilling prediction house prices could fall by a staggering $200,000
- High-ranking cop (now real estate agent) quit amid inquiry into bullying, inappropriate relationships
- Property crash on the Cards? | WATCH
- New supermarkets on the way? Entrepreneurs planning NZ’s third supermarket chain
- Asian shares decline as China worries darken sentiment
- Evergrande Debt Crisis: Impact on NZ Property Market – Is there a correction coming? | WATCH