PHOTO: NZ POLICE Former Inspector Marty Parker resigned from police amid an employment investigation.
According to STUFF s high-ranking police officer ended his 28-year career before an employment investigation found he was involved in inappropriate sexual relationships with staff under his command.
Marty Parker, a former inspector in Wellington police’s central communications centre, resigned earlier this year while an investigation involving the Independent Police Conduct Authority (IPCA) was under way.
It centred on claims of inappropriate sexual relationships with members of staff under his command, bullying and harassment of employees, and whether he failed to respond to claims of bullying raised by an employee.
Parker, who declined to comment when approached by Stuff, has now taken up a job as a real estate agent with Professionals Redcoats. The company’s director did not respond to request for comment.
According to the Real Estate Authority register, Parker has been licensed since May 24, 2021.
- Abandoned land for sale
- Reserve Bank tightens LVR restrictions
- Bookabach guest takes legal action against host
- Will this set off a Global Financial Crisis? | WATCH
- Evergrande Debt Crisis: Impact on NZ Property Market – Is there a correction coming? | WATCH
- The ‘Wānaka furore’ – A bach at the Southern Lakes has never been so topical
- Thousands sign petition against massive new housing development
- Mortgage brokers seeing fewer enquiries | Tony Alexander
- 2021 REINZ Awards for Excellence
- New Zealand named in top 10 most expensive countries to buy a house in