PHOTO: Luxe Listings Sydney returns April 1, 2022
Luxe Listings Sydney’s elite agents Gavin Rubinstein, D’Leanne Lewis and Simon Cohen all return for Season Two, joined by new addition, Monika Tu. The newly released teaser trailer gives a sneak peek of all the glamour and drama coming in the new season of the hit Amazon Original Series
Luxe Listings Sydney Season Two will premiere exclusively on Prime Video from April 1 in Australia and in over 240 countries and territories around the world
The Sydney real estate market is hotter than ever, with demand for exclusive properties far outweighing the supply. Luxe Listings Sydney follows four elite agents as they negotiate multi-million-dollar deals in one of the most competitive and cutthroat markets in the world; Sydney, Australia. Money never sleeps, and these agents will stop at nothing to deliver the best results for their clients.
Luxe Listings Sydney Season Two returns with leading Sydney real estate agents Gavin Rubinstein and D’Leanne Lewis, along with esteemed buyer’s agent Simon Cohen, who will be joined for by Black Diamondz Property Founder and Director Monika Tu. A sales and buying agent, Monika is a Chinese-Australian executive renowned for leading the revolution of global buyers into the Australian property market.
The six-part second season of Luxe Listings Sydney will follow the agents’ intense professional careers and their extraordinary personal lives, as they continue to grow their operations, opportunities and, of course their profits.
Luxe Listings Sydney is executive produced by Eureka Productions’ Chris Culvenor, Paul Franklin, Rikkie Proost, Evan Wilkes, Jake Hargreaves and Anastassia Gerakas, along with series creators and executive producers Benjamin Scott and James Kennedy through Kentel.
Luxe Listings Sydney Season Two premieres exclusively on Prime Video from April 1
Join the conversation: #LuxeListingsSydney
- Is New Zealand heading for a property market crash?
- Sir John Key to partner with Chow brothers in property development firm
- Abandoned land for sale
- New Zealand named in top 10 most expensive countries to buy a house in
- House prices expected to fall further than previously forecast – ASB
- Some homeowners have been caught out by recent tax measures
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- High-end real estate firm setting up new office
- ‘Weaker than we’d normally expect’ – House sales drop to lowest levels since 1992
- Dairy farmers sue real e