PHOTO: Angelina Jolie. Variety
Angelina Jolie is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. The Chateau Miraval seemed up to their standards, which is essentially a castle and vineyard in the south of France. The spectacular property lies in France, and Angelina and Brad scouted the land via helicopter, leasing it for three years before finalizing the purchase.
By 2001, the duo reportedly spent 67 million to buy the chateau. The property boasts 35 rooms in an estate situated on an ancient Roman road. This 17th-century estate is straight out of a fairy tale with fountains, a private lake, a helicopter pad.
Angelina’s previous French castle sat on twelve hundred acres of land apparently and hosted an award-winning vineyard where their own wine is produced.
- Abandoned land for sale
- A real estate agent reveals the most annoying things that she has to deal with | WATCH
- These are the most expensive celebrity house purchases of 2021
- New Zealand’s best real estate agent ads, reviewed and ranked
- Inside Australia’s ‘wildest’ New Year’s Eve party | OnlyFans star’s mansion (WATCH)
- OnlyFans stars luxurious waterfront mansion | WATCH
- Tesla’s new tiny house for sustainable living | WATCH
- New Zealand named in top 10 most expensive countries to buy a house in
- Gold fever returns to the West Coast | WATCH
- 8 former churches for sale