PHOTO: Julia Roberts. Sugar Star BIO
While Julia Roberts spends her New Year in Australia, its been revealed that she recently bought a five-story century-old Victorian Revival-style home in San Francisco.
Julia Roberts shelled out $11.5 million (US$8.3m) for a five-story century-old Victorian Revival-style home in the heart of San Francisco.
The “Pretty Woman” star has scored herself a very pretty five-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom property, located in the quiet and low-key Presidio Heights neighbourhood.
Roberts purchased the 560 sqm stunner in 2020 after a nearly $2 million price cut. It was originally listed for $14.2 million (US$10.25m).
The house has five floors and a ‘bonus room’. Picture: Realtor
The main bedroom. Picture: Realtor
The kitchen. Picture: Realtor
The A-list actress — who has been spending a lot of time in Australia — was recently spotted basking in Sydney in a hot pink swimsuit at Christmas.
Roberts is currently in Queensland onset filming “Ticket To Paradise”, with George Clooney.
READ MORE VIA NEWS.COM.AU
- Abandoned land for sale
- Beach becomes popular spot for first-time nudists
- 8 former churches for sale
- NZ Government V First Home Buyers – pushes house prices out of reach
- Tesla’s new tiny house for sustainable living | WATCH
- OnlyFans stars luxurious waterfront mansion | WATCH
- New Zealand named in top 10 most expensive countries to buy a house in
- House prices tipped to fall in Wellington – is this the end of NZ’s property boom?
- A real estate agent reveals the most annoying things that she has to deal with | WATCH
- 2022 will bring ‘best chance of getting a property bargain in years’