PHOTO: MILLIE ELDER-HOLMES/INSTAGRAMMillie Elder-Holmes wants to plan her house renovation ahead of her return to New Zealand in August.
Blogger and social media influencer Millie Elder-Holmes has taken to Instagram and Facebook to get ideas for renovating the house she has bought in Christchurch.
Elder-Holmes, who lives in Thessaloniki, Greece, is hoping to head home in August and says she can’t wait to become “home obsessed”.
In a new post, she writes: “Without getting too emotional there have been times where my future projections for myself were nonexistent or very, very low.
“(In) the last years I’ve been blessed with some amazing opportunities and people coming into my life; it gave me focus. And even tho I slipped with things here and there, I’m proud of myself.
READ MORE VIA STUFF
TOP VIEWED STORIES & PAGES
- Bach owners flout level 3 rules
- Nude gardening in level 3
- Grand Designs ‘rescue’ villa
- Auckland Property Market Bruised But Stable
- Australia’s biggest housing markets could plunge by 20 per cent as foreign student arrivals plummet
- Abandoned land for sale
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle look to buy $20million mansion around the corner from Hollywood stars Tom Hanks and Ben Affleck
- What will the real estate industry look like in 2021?
- House consents tipped to plummet
- Colour drained from real estate agent’s face as he realised he’d been defrauded of $120k in ‘sim hijacking’ scam