PHOTO: Rodney Fong & David Hart, Ray White Tauranga
Business partners David Hart and Rodney Fong have come together as the owners of Ray White Tauranga.
Rodney had been a part-owner of Ray White Tauranga since 2011, alongside Ian and Rachel Grindle, where they operated as the only sales staff.
David Hart owned Ray White Bayfair and Te Puke and in August last year Rodney came onboard as a principal.
David said it was a natural step to purchase the Ray White Tauranga business.
“I have known Rodney for 15-16 years in his roles as a salesperson, and then becoming a business owner himself,” David said.
“I have owned Bayfair, Te Puke, and Tauranga Commercial during this time and Rodney had been associated with the Bayfair, Te Puke and commercial offices as an auctioneer for our team.
“Rodney took a 50 per cent shareholding in the three offices almost 12 months ago so, when Ian and Rachel decided to step back, it was a great opportunity to buy the Tauranga office as well.”
Rodney said a big focus for Ray White Tauranga over the next 12 months will be recruitment.
“We feel confident that we can provide a great environment for our salespeople to thrive,” Rodney said
“We would like to establish ourselves as a leading office, with the best systems for our salespeople and the best culture.
“We want to be known for having good, ambitious, hard working people in our team.”
Ray White New Zealand chief agency officer Treena Drinnan congratulated David and Rodney on the new Tauranga business partnership.
“David and Rodney have been successful business owners in the Ray White family for some time,” Ms Drinnan said
“It’s exciting to see them come together and continue their partnership by expanding to Ray White Tauranga which is a complimentary addition to their existing business.
“I look forward to witnessing all they achieve in the future.”
- Eva Longoria lists her mansion | WATCH
- The Mark Twain Prize Winner – How Adam Sandler spent $420M | WATCH
- From being a homeless criminal to one of Australia’s most successful real estate agents | WATCH
- Shane Warne leaves bulk of $20.7 million estate to his children
- Property Noise | Follow us on Instagram
- Bayleys acquires two rival real estate offices.
- Real estate agency GIANT coming to New Zealand | WATCH
- Why New Zealand is beating Australia in the race that no-one wants to win | WATCH
- Real Estate Agent fined for supplying incorrect information
- The Australian property ‘crash’ has come to as halt, so what next?