PHOTO: Shane Warne. FILE
Celebrated Australian cricketer Shane Warne left behind an estate worth over $20 million, including real estate worth $6.5 million, according to probate records that have just been released.
The legendary leg spinner, known as one of the world’s best cricketers, left the bulk of his estate – divided into equal parts – to his three children.
READ MORE VIA SMH
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe
- Abandoned land for sale
- Auckland construction firm with more than 100 employees into liquidation
- ‘Do your bloody job’: Gower hits out at banks’ ‘obscene profits’
- Residential building activity to DIVE as the country plunges into recession
- Grand Designs NZ penthouse for sale
- Billionaire Graeme Hart gets on housing development bandwagon
- NBR rich list 2022
- Toy billionaire Anna Mowbray and Ali Williams’ secret weapon in new home build