PHOTO: Transmission Gully
This is a flight up Transmission Gully, a new northern route in and out of Wellington. Enjoy the views as we cruise north from Whitby to Paekakariki on the beautiful summer’s day. As of the date of this video, the opening date is planned for September 2021 (a date much delayed from original estimates of years gone by). The aircraft was Wellington Aero Club’s Cessna 172N, ZK-EKE. See more aviation content on www.flying.geek.nz.
WE DON’T ROAST OUR BEANS UNTIL WE HAVE YOUR ORDER
- Brother told to pay $1m debt
- Abandoned land for sale
- Auckland property developer donates house
- Court orders property developer to pay up after loan default
- Don Ha Project Sales wins global RE/MAX awards
- Kiwi houses selling like hotcakes | Trade Me Property
- Rents show biggest annual increase in over two years
- New mortgage product caters for first-home buyers with low deposits
- Another Timeshare bites the dust | Taupo Ika Nui Timeshare Resort FOR SALE
- Heartland expands home loans offering with revolving credit at market-leading 2.75% p.a.