PHOTO: NZ home loan rates. FILE
Independent economist Tony Alexander says the economy is currently suffering from inflationary pressure.
- Top Remuera real estate agent won’t get vaccinated, wear mask
- THE KING: Aussie residential real estate agent does $120m of sales in just two weeks
- Barfoot & Thompson Auckland house sales plummet by 41%
- John Key says housing ‘boom run is over’
- AUSTRALIA: Is this the biggest property scam ever? | WATCH
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- Abandoned land for sale
- Ed Sheeran reveals where he wants to live in NZ | WATCH
- HOUSING CRISIS: ‘Level and trajectory’ of house prices creating risks for recent buyers
- The great New Zealand ‘Property Boom’ is OVER!