PHOTO: John Edwards
A real estate agent who unknowingly showed John Edwards through his estranged daughter’s open house said he had a “gut feeling” about a suspicious pair who claimed to be father and son.
The chilling incident occurred in 2011 after Edwards used private investigators to track his adult daughter down and then stalked her, leading her to apply for an apprehended violence order.
Seven years later, Edwards shot dead his two youngest children, Jack, 15, and Jennifer, 13, before killing himself on July 5, 2018. Their mother, Olga, took her own life five months later.
An inquest last year probed how Edwards was able to get a gun licence despite a 24-year recorded history of domestic violence inflicted on his seven former partners and 10 children.
Among them is JC, who cannot be named by court order and had not seen her father in 15 years when he began to stalk her in 2011.
The year before, Edwards hired Sydney Private Investigations to track JC down, and in November 2010 the agency sent him details about JC and her husband, including their address.
Real estate agent Steven Kourdis was working for North Sydney agency McConnell Bourn in May 2011 when JC’s house came across his desk for sale.
READ MORE VIA THE AUSTRALIAN
- Abandoned land for sale
- American woman reveals how easy it was to buy three homes in Italy for $1.60 each
- Kardashians drop $47m on Britney’s old home
- Property Noise PODCAST – EDITION #2 Tanya Kwasza – Auckland NZ
- Auckland property company in liquidation after taking millions in wage subsidies
- Stratford couple endure 15-month ordeal before setting foot inside house they paid for | WATCH
- The ugly proof Australia’s property market is out of control
- Inside an unemployed teenager’s $22million mansion | WATCH
- Housing construction costs on the rise
- Adele is worth $292m and lives in an $16m LA mansion BUT her father has died of cancer at 57 in a trailer park