PHOTO: Manu Vatuvei. Fox Sports
According to STUFF the Real Estate Authority did not know former rugby league player Manu Vatuvei was facing a string of drug charges when it granted him a real estate licence.
Vatuvei previously denied possessing methamphetamine for supply and importing the class A drug, but on Wednesday admitted a representative charged of importing methamphetamine.
He was convicted and remanded on bail for sentencing in December.
In 2019, Vatuvei announced he was embarking on a career in real estate.
- How KFC car park deal brought down rising real estate star | AUSTRALIA
- Wage subsidies: Real estate agents claim more than $1m during lockdown
- Abandoned land for sale
- Ed Sheeran splashes out on even more properties for his empire | WATCH
- Economists pick when the ‘turbo-charged’ New Zealand housing market will stall
- Two decade TAX exemption for new builds
- Karlene Jonkers | Quest & Co (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW – PODCAST)
- Over 170,000 borrowers sue ANZ, ASB banks
- Property NZ asking prices fall- realestate.co.nz
- Amazon’s plans to build giant data centres in Auckland