PHOTO: Britney Spears. FILE
The American pop star, who has been vocal about living under her conservatorship, is offloading her Florida condominium for a cool $US2 million ($2.9 million).
Located in Destin in Florida’s Panhandle area and listed by Corcoran Reverie, Realtor understands Spears purchased the 10th floor penthouse residence for $US920,000 ($1.3 million) back in 2001.
It’s all about “location, location” with this luxurious abode offering incredible 180 degree Gulf views.
Occupying half of the 10th floor, the property boasts a spacious living area with mirrored walls, a wood-burning fireplace and wet bar.
Floor-to-ceiling windows ensure undisturbed ocean views, while the plush carpet and chandeliers add a touch of glamour.
The kitchen, however, could do with a bit of a revamp, featuring dated white tiles and cabinetry, and black granite benchtops.
Bedrooms are generously sized and one bathroom leads out onto the balcony, allowing the resident to soak up those ocean views.
READ MORE VIA DOMAIN
- WHAT? Sandra Bullock is selling Graeme Norton’s Karaka home | WATCH
- NZ real estate agent writes $3.5M in commission in 12 months | WATCH
- FOR SALE: Sir John Key’s former mega mansion
- AUSTRALIA: Inside the lavish life and stunning $5million mansion of collapsed building boss
- New kiwi Property TV Show: RICH LISTERS
- NBR rich list 2022
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- First home buyers awarded $900,000 in damages
- Family decides to move to Italy for cheaper house prices
- Housing supply and demand: From famine to feast