PHOTO: As seen on Seven Sharp. 1NEWS
Time travel isn’t widely available right now but, in the Manawatu, one man is getting close. Alan Parker has been collecting and furnishing houses from almost every period in New Zealand history.
Subscribe to 1News:| Join the Seven Sharp team for a fresh perspective on today’s stories.
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe
- Real estate agent turns himself in | WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- Prominent lawyer takes landlord to court over $3000-per-week rental property
- Why are some F45 gyms collapsing? | WATCH
- Auckland 6th least affordable major housing market in world
- Eye surgeon accused of murdering wife puts Remuera mansion up for sale
- He sometimes struggled to pay staff, but owns a $4m holiday home
- 2022 Australia’s 250 wealthiest individuals | The Rich List
- Abandoned land for sale