Australian-born gym franchise F45 has been celebrated as a global success story, but the company now faces the possibility of multiple lawsuits in the US, a stock price collapse, and a growing number of franchisees going bust or selling up.
The brand’s 45-minute high-intensity circuit group workouts attracted celebrity backers like investor, actor and former rapper Mark Wahlberg. Will the fitness empire weather the storm?
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe
- Leo Molloy fumes at police
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- Auckland 6th least affordable major housing market in world
- 2022 Australia’s 250 wealthiest individuals | The Rich List
- Terry Serepisos in trouble again
- Abandoned land for sale
- He sometimes struggled to pay staff, but owns a $4m holiday home
- 10 Best Nudist Beaches in New Zealand
- Century 21’s MEGA OFFICE