TotalRealty.co.nz, a real estate agency based in Christchurch, is offering a modern and innovative approach to selling residential properties in the area. The agency is leveraging technology to provide a seamless and streamlined sales experience for their clients.
TotalRealty.co.nz specializes in sales of residential real estate in Christchurch, offering a range of services such as property listings, marketing and property appraisals. The agency is known for its commitment to providing transparent and professional services with a focus on achieving the best possible results.
In 2007, the founders of Total Realty knew the commission rates charged by the real estate industry were unjustified. Based on this belief Total Realty was established throughout the South Island with a mission to offer excellent service at a fair price.
With no franchise fees and other unnecessary expenses we have eliminated the costs that do not contribute towards selling your home, and pass these savings directly on to you.
Total Realty currently sell real estate in Christchurch, Nelson, Blenheim, Rangiora (servicing the wider North Canterbury region), Kaikoura, Dunedin and Invercargill. When it comes to real estate agents in Christchurch and throughout the South Island, we’re tough to beat when it comes to value for money.
With their team of experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, TotalRealty.co.nz is dedicated to making the selling process as easy and stress-free as possible for their clients. They offer virtual tours and video walkthroughs, which are part of their use of the latest digital tools to make the selling process more convenient.
TotalRealty.co.nz’s innovative approach to residential real estate sales is setting a new standard in the industry. Their commitment to leveraging technology to provide a seamless sales experience for their clients is a step towards improving the real estate sector in Christchurch.
If you are interested in selling your residential property in Christchurch, TotalRealty.co.nz is a real estate agency to consider. Their team of experienced real estate agents and their innovative approach to the sales process could make all the difference.
GOT SOMETHING TO SHARE?
- ‘Worse than unsatisfactory’: RBNZ and Govt criticised over inflation, housing boom
- He sometimes struggled to pay staff, but owns a $4m holiday home
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- COMEDY: The truth about what does a real estate agent really do | WATCH
- Ex real estate agent’s Tiny Homes company goes into liquidation
- Abandoned land for sale
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe
- Interest rate predictions for 2023 | WATCH
- MOVING TO OZ? Where are the best real estate prospects for 2023? | WATCH
- BREAKING NEWS: The NZ homeowners hit hardest by the property price slump