PHOTO: Former U.S. President Donald Trump
A company registered to Donald Trump and his family is selling their Palm Beach oceanfront abode for a whopping $64.1 million (US$49 million).
The estate sits next door to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club, where the former president currently resides.
READ MORE VIA NEWS.COM.AU
- Grand Designs’ ‘modest bach’ gallery
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Montecito home was breached by intruder
- Abandoned land for sale
- New Online Platform Set To Disrupt New Zealand’s Property Market
- Sacha Baron Cohen goes house hunting in Sydney
- By targeting house prices, New Zealand shows the way
- Housing affordability: IMF recommends capital gains tax
- Team NZ helmsman Peter Burling drops $3.375m on Ponsonby villa
- The 2021 Housing Crash? – WATCH
- Real Estate Agent numbers jump during massive property boom