PHOTO: Real Estate Agents. FILE
Bayleys Southland director David Gubb said the merger reflected the long-term visions both agencies held for the province, founded on decades of on-going demographic and economic growth.
“We’re excited about the Southland Real Estate stable joining the Bayleys brand,” Gubb said.
“The company has a well-deserved reputation in Invercargill, Winton, and Riverton, which will be enhanced by accessing Bayleys’ extensive industry-leading back-office support services such as national print and digital marketing in conjunction with a strong community sponsorship programme both locally and nationally.”
Southland Real Estate director and company founder Gus Johnston said the proposed dual-branded business of Bayleys Southland Real Estate reflected the respect both parties had for each other, with the new agency’s sales team remaining committed to the region.
- Top TEN real estate companies in the world
- The insight that changed my real estate career
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- Abandoned land for sale
- Costco, the world’s second-largest retailer – first New Zealand store
- New Zealand’s most trusted real estate brand
- Saving for a house deposit? New investment app Sugar Wallet could be the answer
- Toy billionaire Anna Mowbray and Ali Williams’ secret weapon in new home build
- Property auction success PLUMMETS at Auckland’s biggest agency
- “Mortgage earthquake” erupts under New Zealand’s housing market