PHOTO: Big Bang Theory
‘Big Bang Theory’ actor Simon Helberg is making property moves once again, listing his former Californian mansion for sale with an asking price of USD $9.875 million ($14 million).
Set over roughly 3000-square-metres of uber-desirable real estate in the affluent neighbourhood of Los Feliz Oaks, the property was purchased by the 41-year-old actor and his wife Jocelyn Towne just three years ago.
According to Dirt.com, the couple paid USD $6.9 million ($9.785 million) for the grand-looking abode in 2019.
That means, if the thespian can wrangle a buyer for anywhere near the asking price, he’ll be looking at a tidy profit of over $4 million.
Considering the elegance and grandeur of the residence, however, it could still be perceived as good value for any well-heeled property buyers, considering what’s on offer.
Boasting six bedrooms, six bathrooms and a total internal living space of more than 374-square-metres, the three-story mansion also scores secure garage parking for two cars.
The home has been decked out with a host of opulent features like a professional kitchen, vaulted ceilings and a sizeable living area with fireplace and charming box framed windows.
READ MORE VIA DOMAIN
- Real estate agent accused of taking rival’s signs
- Real Estate GURU warns real estate agents will lose their jobs | WATCH
- Real estate agent who hit motorcyclist pleads guilty
- Two real estate companies to merge
- Abandoned land for sale
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco’s NEW mansion
- ‘Biggest housing bubble in Australian history’
- JAILED! The rise and fall of a tennis legend: ‘Boom Boom’ Boris Becker, once worth $67million
- ‘She got the dog!’ Bill Gates reveals how he split wealth & Property EMPIRE in $130bn divorce