PHOTO: Emma Stone. FILE
La La Land and Cruella star Emma Stone has sold her all-white, mid-century, ranch-style home for US$4.4 million to a well-known West Hollywood identity.
According to Dirt, Stone sold the Malibu home for about US$1.2 million more than she paid for it in May 2018.
The new buyer is David Cooley, the long-time owner of The Abbey Food & Bar.
Set on 3.2 acres of lush, landscaped grounds, the house was built in 1958 and has been well renovated to feature three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Comprising 167sq m of sun-drenched living space, the home features skylights throughout as well as large windows, which offer lovely coastline views.
The tranquil living space boasts a central open fireplace, exposed beam ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out to a sunny terrace and beyond to the Pacific Ocean.
A contemporary kitchen is on offer with stone bench tops, an eat-in island bench, breakfast nook and on-trend farmhouse sink.
Other features include a master retreat with a fireplace, a spa-like bathroom with a wet room, soaking tub and shower, as well as a free-flowing transition to the private ocean-view patio.
Stone continues to own a new Texas mansion, New York City apartment and a humble bungalow in LA’s Westwood neighbourhood, which is where her mother lives.
READ MORE VIA ELITE AGENT
- Real estate brand @realty brings 100% commission with no fees to NZ | WATCH
- Former real estate agent facing bankruptcy charges
- Real agent is accused of killing pro cyclist | WATCH
- Timeshare Saga: Owners still out of pocket
- Real estate agent closes 27 sales worth $12 million-plus in a month
- Bank allows homeowners to borrow up to $80,000 at a 3YR fixed rate of 1%
- From a $10MILLION mansion and successful weight-loss business to grimy prison cell | WATCH
- Mortgage rates aren’t going to get as high as expected
- Real estate agent whose wife died on their honeymoon when he crashed their island buggy breaks his silence | WATCH
- NBR rich list 2022