PHOTO: The Agency’s Adam Naumovski sold 27 properties for more than $12 million in one month.
Western Australia’s top real estate agent for 2021 , Adam Naumovski, has continued his momentum well into 2022 with a record month of sales in May, selling 27 properties with a combined value of more than $12 million.
The personal-best month of sales was topped off with a major transaction at 154 Rannoch Circle, Hamersley, with the massive 956m2 block attracting huge interest for its duplex potential.
The Hamersley home went under the hammer for $962,000 with 14 other registered bidders missing out. Other notable transactions for the month included 29 Broadway, Bassendean, which sold for $730,000 and 24B Morley Drive in Tuart Hill, which sold for $620,000.
Would you like to PROMOTE your brand or business in a news article? Please complete the contact form below…
Mr Naumovski, who was awarded the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia’s (REIWA) number 1 selling agent in 2021, has sold 176 properties this financial year worth a combined $79 million.
The REIWA has also awarded him “Grand Master” status for excellence in sales in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Mr Namuovski has also been named in REIWA’s Top 30 salespeople in the state every month over the past two years and retained the institute’s Master Salesperson award between 2015 and 2019.
“It has been a massive month, having sold some amazing properties across Western Australia to some wonderful buyers,” Mr Namuovski said.
“These major sales reflect the hard work put in building a network over the past 15 years in the industry.
“While it is rewarding to see this dedication and persistence come to fruition, I could not have accomplished all this without the strong support of The Agency Group team.
“The Agency model sees one central office in Perth manage all the group’s transactions in the state, and it is fantastic to know I can rely upon the team to take on such an immense workload whenever it is needed.”
READ MORE VIA ELITE AGENT
- New Zealand house prices predicted to CRASH in 2022 | WATCH
- Real estate agent whose wife died on their honeymoon when he crashed their island buggy breaks his silence | WATCH
- WARNING: New Zealand property at top of risk ranking | Bloomberg
- What is blockchain and what does it mean for real estate? | REINZ
- ANZ “pauses” low-equity lending
- REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Cox Partners rebrand to Tremains
- Celebrity chef Ganesh Raj ‘s Tasting Shed owes $1M to the IRD | WATCH
- Inland Revenue takes action on real estate agents
- From a $10MILLION mansion and successful weight-loss business to grimy prison cell | WATCH
- IR applies to put two more companies linked to Nikki Connors into liquidation