PHOTO: Luxe Listings Sydney – Dover Heights (Image – Amazon Prime Video)
Luxe Listings Sydney follows three elite agents as they negotiate multi-million-dollar deals in one of the most competitive real estate markets in the world; Sydney, Australia.
The brand new series features renowned Sydney real estate agents Gavin Rubinstein and D’Leanne Lewis along with esteemed buyer’s agent Simon Cohen who transport viewers into the fast-paced world of buying and selling high-end, luxury real estate within the harbour city. These agents are among the best in the world, self-made experts in their field and are hungry to deliver premier results for their clients.
An Australian Amazon Original unscripted series Luxe Listings Sydney will follow the agents’ intense professional operations and their extraordinary personal lives.
The dynamic trio will showcase some of the most breath-taking homes in the exclusive Sydney property market, complete with stunning harbour views, iconic beachfront backdrops and unrivalled grandeur.
Luxe Listings Sydney is executive produced by Eureka Productions’ Chris Culvenor, Paul Franklin, Rikkie Proost, Sophia Mogford, John Karabelas and Anastassia Gerakas, along with executive producers Ben Scott and James Kennedy through Kentel.
Luxe Listings Sydney premieres exclusively on Amazon Prime Video on July 9
READ MORE VIA TV BLACK BOX
- Abandoned land for sale
- From war-torn Afghanistan to SUCCESS: Meet the high-roller real estate agent who sells more than 40 properties a month
- Property Noise PODCAST – EDITION #2 Tanya Kwasza – Auckland NZ
- Real estate agent’s ‘gut feeling’ on killer dad
- Budget 2021 fails to make house buying easier for young Kiwis
- The Block NZ 2021: Meet the teams taking on the DIY challenge in Auckland’s Point Chevalier
- Papamoa mums to shine on The Block NZ
- Brother told to pay $1m debt
- Auckland’s average rent HITS $599pw
- OCR: The clues an interest rate hike could be on the way