PHOTO: 81 Piha Road, Piha, Waitakere City, Auckland
On what feels like the edge of the world, on the west coast of New Zealand, stands a masterpiece of innovation, design and exquisite style.
The ‘Grand Designs Home’ is an oasis of peace, positioned high in the treetops overlooking the Piha beaches.
Breathing in in every inch of its majestic surroundings, the stunning home includes a designer kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, a butler’s kitchen with a hidden entrance, and of course the enviable outdoor kitchen with an Argentinian style BBQ. All connected via seamless indoor/outdoor flow onto the spacious decking.
The top spec spa pool and the breathtaking in-ground infinity pool amplifies the very fact, that absolutely every detail has been carefully thought through to maximise the enjoyment of those magnificent sea views.
With an abundance of handcrafted features including careful consideration of the waterfall effect timber ceilings, large picture frame windows and stunning dark kitchen, these all contribute to the warm cocooned and cosy, welcoming ambiance, with a nod to the outstanding surroundings of the wild west coast.
Completed in 2022, the architecturally designed home has an unrivalled panorama and is admired as a truly magnificent home far and wide. The opportunity of a lifetime awaits you.
For more information please visit the home listing here.
- WHAT? Sandra Bullock is selling Graeme Norton’s Karaka home | WATCH
- NBR rich list 2022
- NZ real estate agent writes $3.5M in commission in 12 months | WATCH
- First home buyers awarded $900,000 in damages
- New kiwi Property TV Show: RICH LISTERS
- AUSTRALIA: Inside the lavish life and stunning $5million mansion of collapsed building boss
- FOR SALE: Sir John Key’s former mega mansion
- Auckland house prices tumble by over $100,000 | TRADE ME
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- THE PARTY IS OVER: Real estate agent commissions are likely to fall 30%